Information in accordance with section 5 TMG
The Rural Changemakers e.V.
Verein zur Förderung der Jugend-, Erziehungs- und Entwicklungshilfe
Hauptstrasse 17 | 10827 Berlin | Germany
The Management Committee includes:
Axel Pfennigschmidt, Ulrike Reinhard and Andreas Schulten.
Telephone +49-178-723 11 57
Person responsible for content in accordance with 55 Abs. 2 RStV
The text contributions and illustrations contained in the website are protected by copyright. The copyright lies with The Rural Changemaker e.V. All parts of the site are protected by copyright laws and copyrighted as a data gathering site. Any use requires the written permission from The Rural Changemaker e.V.
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
1. Name and contact details of the controller
The Rural Changemaker e.V
Telephone +49-178-723 11 57 / email@example.com
2. What will happen with your data while you visit our website?
While you are browsing on our website www.rural-changemakers.com, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL)
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website
- Ensure comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR (=DSGVO). Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
In case you donate for our cause on our website …
… the only data transferred to us by filling in the form is your name, email and address. By entering the data you give us your consent according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Letter (a) GDPR. We use the same for the sole purpose of sending you a tax deductable donation receipt. All will only be stored for the time to complete this process. You can cancel the registration at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR given your consent to this,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. Analysis tools
We do not use analytics tools / tracking tools on our website, or any ad or marketing services (eg, Google Analytics, Matomo, Google AdSense, AdWords).
You have the right:
6. Affected rights
– in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
– in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or distribution legal claims is required;
– to demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
– in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
– according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. Furthermore, according to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our addresss. The contact details of our supervisory authority are: Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Tel .: +49-30-13889-0
7. Right of objection
If your personal data based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. Data security
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.